Saturday, August 22

~sTupid Uni liFe~

uni life = tiredness ??
uni life = assignment ??
uni life = a bundle of tutorial question ??
uni life = lab assignment ??
uni life = variety of small test ??
uni life = co-curriculum ??
uni life = no sleeping time ??
uni life = lecture + tutorial + lecture + tutorial + .........??

Are those the only definition for uni life?
Are those the only things I get during my uni life?
Are those the only things I'm going to face during my uni life?

wondering~~~

Do I suit in the uni life?
Why is it so different as my previous school life?
Can I really handle it?
Can I really adapt to this uni life?

My dream uni life is that I possess lots of time to do anything I like..
I have lots of time to join new friends..
I have lots of time to join any activities I like..
I have lots of time go to gym room..
I have lots of time to walk around my campus..
I have lots of time to go for movies..
............

What the uni life I'm having now~
Miserable~


~jocelynn_kityee~

No comments:

Post a Comment